The use of credit cards has increased significantly during the Corona period. However, many people use credit cards in a very careless manner, due to which they have to face problems later. A person can experience a lot of Benefits of HDFC Credit Card. Credit score also deteriorates due to such use, which can make it difficult to get any kind of loan in future. At the same time, a large amount has to be paid as interest, because compounding interest rate is charged on it
This Bank is becoming the famous bank in India. Some special things like this bank provides very good services to its customers but its fees are a bit high and in July 2004, HDFC Bank is offering credit cards in more than 100 cities. Became the county’s first bank. Initially, the credit card was launched in more than 40 cities. Initially, credit cards were issued under three categories.
Many benefits are available when used smartly
This Bank, the largest private sector bank, has told many Benefits of HDFC Credit Card smartly. The bank says that if people use the credit card wisely and pay the bill on time, then it is a profitable deal in a way.
Facility to make payment
You just swap one card and the payment is done. Person will not have to take lot of cashes. Now credit card can be linked to the particular wallet. Along with this, there is no need to carry any kind of check.
Get credit without interest
Credit cards come with a grace period between purchase and payment. It can be up to 50 days. The bank does not charge you any interest for these 50 days. With this you can buy big stuff and the bank has to pay you the bill within 50 days. Keep in mind, if you miss it, it will cost you dearly.
can redeem rewards
A person will get a reward while doing transaction with the credit card. You can redeem them with various offers. This saves you some money.
Credit score may increase
Credit card can increase your credit score. Institutions like CIBIL give credit score to people, which depends on how active you are with their payment. If you pay the credit card bills on time, then it increases your credit score. A good credit score means that you will be able to take both loans and credit cards easily in future.
There are also so many benefits of HDFC Credit Card. Suppose you have an HDFC Bank credit card, you can get accidental death cover and fire and theft protection on the items you buy. In this case, you will get insurance cover without any premium. You only have to spend some minimum.
Utility bill gets deposited on time
You make recurring payments every month like your phone, electricity or gas bills. A person is able to set the credit card for the auto payment by which a bill is deposited on time. This eliminates the problem of forgetting your bill payment and you do not have to pay any penalty.
Following are the features of HDFC Credit Card:
Modern Security – This is also one of benefits of HDFC Credit Card which offers its customers a highly secure mechanism to carry out online transactions with ease without facing any hassles.
Balance Transfer – It provides facility to transfer balance from one credit card to another or transfer amount to any other account.
Loan Against Card – HDFC Credit Card Customer can avail paperwork loan on demand
Bill Value Program – Credit card can be used for paying bills and for shopping purpose. Pay mobile, telephone, electricity, insurance bills and avail cash back benefits and reward points offered using HDFC credit cards. The following are the bill value schedules of HDFC Bank.
HDFC Bank Credit Card Eligibility
– To apply for HDFC Bank credit card, one must have attained minimum 21 years of age. Anyone falling in this category is eligible to apply for HDFC Bank credit card.
– The applicant must be a resident of India or a non-resident Indian.
– Applicant should have good CIBIL score.
– The person should have an income which is in regular mode.
– Applicant should have minimum income of Rs 18,000 per month
– Applicant must be a regular employee working in an established company or a professional employee managing his own business.
HDFC Credit Card Apply Online
If you want to apply online for HDFC Bank Credit Card then you have to visit the official website of HDFC Bank and follow the list of procedure given below:
– Firstly, go to the official website of HDFC Bank
– Click on ‘Apply Online’ option.
– Your mobile number will be asked then enter your mobile number
– OTP will be sent to the same mobile number.
– Then you have to enter OTP and click on Proceed.
– Next you will be asked to enter some of your personal details like occupation, monthly income, residence pin code and contact number.
– If you have a this, mention the details regarding the same
– Select the appropriate option if you have applied in the last six months
– Then After you have to enter Captcha code and click on Proceed.
– You can select from the list of cards as per individual requirements
– Select apply and proceed.
-You have to fill the online application form with correct details and submit it
-Once the details are filled, the bank will check whether the candidate is eligible to avail the credit card for which they have applied. Depending on the eligibility of the customer, they may or may not obtain this, it will be at the discretion of HDFC Bank to decide whether to issue a credit card to the customer or not.
– If you have met the criteria, you will get a call from HDFC Bank regarding the application form
– After which a representative from the bank will come to your home to collect the documents
– Once the application is approved, the respective credit card will be delivered to your address within a week