What is Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme 2021?
To encourage meritorious students and girl students, the Uttar Pradesh free laptop scheme 2021 has been started by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Aditya Nath. The state government will distribute free laptops to them according to their eligibility. The main objective of starting UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 is to promote the level of education in the state of Uttar Pradesh, for the smooth operation of the UP Free Laptop Scheme, Uttar Pradesh Government has given a budget of Rs. 1800 crore for this scheme.
Under the UP Free Laptop Yojana, students who have recently passed 10th and 12th can apply through online. Under the UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021, the minimum score of the students should not be less than 65% to get a laptop for free, and under the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Free Laptop Scheme, students doing polytechnic and IT across the state also UP Free Laptop. You can apply for the scheme 2021.
Terms and Conditions of UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021
Under this scheme of Uttar Pradesh, laptops will be given to only those students who fulfill all the eligibility conditions, the eligibility conditions are as follows: –
– Uttar Pradesh Government has started this scheme only for the students, keep in mind that you have finalized 10th and 12th from Uttar Pradesh board only.
– UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 In the same way 12th pass students can apply who have got their admission in college after passing 12th.
– The benefit of this Scheme will be available to such students who will have an authentic residence certificate of UP and in case of not having an authentic residence certificate, you cannot apply.
Benefits and Features of Uttar Pradesh Laptop Scheme 2021
– Under this scheme, laptops will be provided free of cost to the 10th and 12th pass students of Uttar Pradesh.
– Through this scheme, Many Students will get the help in their education
– To apply UP Free Laptop Yojana, you have to do your online registration by visiting its official website.
– To get free laptop, students should have minimum marks from 65% to 70%.
– Under the UP Free Laptop Scheme, Polytechnic and ITI students will also included.
– By getting a laptop, students will be able to do their studies better as well as they will also get the facility of online studies.
– Under this scheme, Students can attend the classes from their home.
How to Apply for UP Free Laptop?
– First of all, you have to go to the official website of UP Laptop Yojana and then go to website Click here to go to website.
– As soon as you go to the website, you will see a popup notification named “Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme – Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme” or UP Laptop Initiative – UP Free Laptop Scheme” on its home page.
– After clicking on this notification, the Uttar Pradesh Laptop Scheme application form will open in front of you.
– You have to enter all your information carefully in the UP-laptop scheme application form line name gender etc.
– After entering all the information, you will upload the relevant document.
– When you uploaded all the relevant documents and then you have to submit the application form final and after which you will get the application reference number.
– Along with the application reference number, you will also get the user ID and password and keep the application reference number and user ID and password carefully somewhere safe.
The process of getting laptops in the laptop distribution ceremony by the department
After submitting the application form, every selected student will be invited by the department to the laptop distribution function. Students will get this information on mobile number and email as well as online on its official website. After reaching the ceremony, you will have to wait for your turn, after which you can get the laptop.
all tags in articals..